With Christmas just around the corner, I don’t know about you, but I’ve already been requesting friends and family member’s Christmas Wish-lists. It seems like no matter who I talk to, everyone has one of those hard-to-shop for friends or cousins who stump you this time of year. Maybe it’s even your mom or significant other who simply has everything they need and doesn’t ask for much.
This is immediately what came to mind when I received my stunning Aura Digital Frame. I had my boyfriend download the app and get our images up on the beautiful screen within minutes. He was able to program the exact people we’d like the app to smart-select and place into rotation. It’s THE perfect gift for anyone who loves gadgets or just loves to recall fond memories.
For someone like me, the idea of not having to print and frame the latest photos is a huge relief. The frame comes in two clean color choices and the white minimal one I chose fits seamlessly into my home. Here are a few more reasons to love the Aura frame:
- The first modern frame to marry beautiful design and sophisticated technology, Aura might just be the smartest device in your home.
- Aura allows contributors – your mom, sister, cousin, friend can be added to a frame so they can share photos of their own
- No other frame has the auto-facial recognition feature that Aura has – it can identify family and friends, sort good pics from bad and automatically sends the best images
- It’s one step – one time to get pics from your phone to your frame. A zero effort solution
- Aura has gesture control – wave a hand in front of the frame and you move to the next picture
How Aura Works:
- Download the free app and let Aura sort through your photos; recognizing the friends + family who you take photos of most often
- Simply select the people you would like to see photos of in your home
- Plug Aura in and connect it to Wi-Fi
- That’s it. Watch as only your best photos are automatically displayed in your home
- Adjust the brightness of the display to the brightness of the room
- Help you hang it so it’s perfectly straight
- Display people and albums not just from your phone, but from your family’s and friend’s too
- Only display your very best photos. You will never see pictures that are blurry, too light/dark have redeye, or are cropped poorly
I can’t speak highly enough of this frame and the clean, minimal design both aesthetically and technically speaking. My daughter even quickly figured out that in order to view more images, you can swipe your hand in front of the frame. It has a smart sensor that reads the lighting the room as well so that the frame is never too bright or too darkly lit. I know it has already offered us an intimate touch to our living room where we can easily view recent memories and good times.