Beautiful Jewelry is like icing on the cake of fashion. I’ve put together a list of beautiful jewelry from flirty and feminine to classic and modern, with a friendly pricepoint of $15-$50 per piece. This includes a selection from my favorite Fine Jewelry Retailer as well! Check these out and let me know what you think!
Check out my segment on “Luxe for Less Jewelry” with Tra’Ranee on Afternoon Live.
- Betsy & Iya Live Stud Earrings
- Ann Revere Trillion Necklace
- Saressa Designs Arrow Necklace in Quartz
- Betsy & Iya Live Stud Ring
Another favorite that can be found at most high-end boutiques as well as Nordstrom is Gorjana. I selected some glittery options, plus some staple stacking rings. These are all gold filled and will last for years without tarnishing or leaving discoleration.
Department stores are a great, easy spot where we can shop familiar, trusted brands like BCBGeneration. While these are not gold filled, they are nickel free, which means no irritation when worn for the day… Here are my favorite pieces that happen to be an extra 40% off right now.
Whatever your personal style, you deserve to own quality pieces that can be worn without fear of tarnish and discoleration. What a steal for the full, fine jewelry experienceWith proper care, silver can last for generations to come.
Sterling Silver from Fine Jewelry Retailer Shaneco:
- Swirl Dangle Earrings in Rose Sterling Silver $45
- Vertical Bars Pendant Sterling Silver $50
- Sterling Silver Statement Ring $50
- Yellow Sterling Silver Vintage Bracelet $45
- Tassel Dangle Earrings in Rose Sterling
- Sterling Twist Studs
Hear more about my thoughts on Quality Costume Jewelry during my segment with Tre’Renee on Afternoon Live today. Tune in at 2:30pm.