Eye cream is perhaps THE most important wrinkle-prevention product in your routine. It moisturizes and replenishes one of the most expression parts of our faces and as we age, it becomes even more important to find the best fit for your skin.
These are just a few of my current favorites that have led to “empties”. (Which means that I’ve used them until the product was gone.)
Not pictured here is also La Mer and Juice Beauty. I rotate through different serums and creams throughout the year depending on the season and stress levels of my lifestyle. When I’m stressed out I tend to get more oily skin and stay away from richer creams and serums, while I rely heavily on those same products during travel, which can dry out my skin.
- La Mer Eye ConcentrateOne of the most famous skin care lines today, this eye concentrate remains in my top 5 because it produces the best long term results I’ve seen yet. I still think additional serums are necessary, but this cream over a month or two and then over a year, will make you forget that you are aging each year. It’s like a time-rewind in a bottle.
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-wrinkle Eye TreatmentHow this product is priced under $50 is insane to me. While it is only .5 ounces, this treatment only requires a tiny bit upon application and can last you a few months. It is definitely my number 2 favorite product line for ant-wrinkle products, while remaining fairly natural and ethically produced.
- Phyto-Active Eye SerumThis is a newer product for me, but while I’ve only been using it for one year, I have found it to have amazing results within the first week or two. It wears well beneath makeup and since this product line is a long time favorite of mine, I was not surprised to see that it has amazing long-term results.
- Lancome Visionnaire Yeux Eye On CorrectionLancome has been around for FOREVER and one thing they do well, is skin care. The anti-aging properties will minimize the look of fine lines within 2 weeks of use. I LOVE this!
- Biossance Squalane + Peptide Eye GelI love this product to wear beneath my actual cream, because it works really well at de-puffing and minimizing dark circles.
Anyhow, you can shop some of favorites here, including those not pictured:
Leave a Comment