Whether you are hopping on a plane or the wedding is in your friends backyard, attending a wedding is a time to celebrate, let loose and enjoy those you love. And shopping for the dress you’ll wear? That should be just as fun!
I’ve tried a few of Maggy London’s dresses so far this year and their collection is definitely first on my mind when wondering what to wear. Check out how I styled this Marilyn Fit and Flare dress and then scroll all the way to the bottom to shop my top FIVE wedding guest faves!
If this dress isn’t quite your style or you need a different cut, here are some other silhouettes for nearly every body type:
1. If you’re leggy and want to pop try the Hilary.
2. For a universally flattering look try the Fuschia Wrap.
3. Small chested ladies will love this blu Hannah Halter.
4. Wide hips/waistlines will be flattered by this Sheath Overlay.
5. Another nearly-universal sillhouette and you can’t go
wrong with monochrome- try the Taylor Shift.
Photos (of me) by Jose Behar